Last updated: January 26, 2021
APPTIUM TECHNOLOGIES operates https://apptium.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE: CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For individuals who are California residents, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires certain disclosures about the categories of personal information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect personal information, and the third parties with whom we share it.
The personal information we collect about you (as categorized below) comes from your interaction with our services.
· Personal Identifiers (such as name, physical address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address or other similar identifiers)
· Financial and Commercial Information (such as billing data when you make a purchase, records and history of products or services purchased or considered.)
· Location Information (inferred from your IP address)
· Professional/Employment Information (such as the name of your employer and your title)
· Legally Protected Classifications (such as your correspondence salutation)
· Other Identifying Information (such as cookies used for website performance analytics)
CATEGORIES OF BUSINESS/COMMERCIAL PURPOSES FOR OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
All of the categories of personal information we collect about you (as detailed above) are used for the following purposes:
· Providing our services (for example, account servicing and maintenance, analytics)
· For our operational purposes, and the operational purposes of our service providers and integration partners
· Improving our existing services and developing new services
· Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity
· Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our services
· Short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the services
· Other uses that we notify you about
CALIFORNIA RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Subject to certain restrictions, as a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect about you, to delete any personal information that we collected from or maintain about you, and to opt-out of the sale of personal information about you. You also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf, subject to verification of that agency relationship. This section describes how to exercise those rights and our process for handling those requests, including our means of verifying your identity. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESSING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Right to request access to your personal information California residents have the right to request that we disclose what categories of personal information that we collect, use, or sell about you. You may also request the
specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. However, we may withhold some information where the risk to you, your personal information, or our business is too great to disclose the information.
Right to request deletion of your personal information You may also request that we delete any personal information that we have collected