October 28, 2020
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Apptium is looking to hire an enthusiastic UI/UXDesignerto create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality design work. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and testing
- Help translate business requirements and interaction design principles into user experiences that are engaging, intuitive,and consistent
- Work with project team to develop engaging designs for client requests
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Document designs, interactions, and other specs
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface issues
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design issues
- Review existing Web applications for UI and usability improvements and work with team to implement
- Troubleshooting and problemSolving skills.
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes, and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve the design
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (likelogos,banners,interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g.colorcorrection)
- Use feedback from other team members to improve
- Experience with UX (Photoshop,illustrator,XD,AfterEffects,InVision,Sketch)
- Experiencewith UI (HTML5,CSS3,Less,jQuery)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout,color,typeandfonts)
- Team work skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multi tasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem solving aptitude
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
2+years of experience as a designer