August 17, 2020
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Apptium is looking to hire enthusiastic UI Developers who can translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Closely working with the UI/UX designer, UI developers will bridge the gap between graphical design and technicalimplementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create Web application front-end design and implementable code based on review of requirements and interaction with the UX designer, PM, key users and the development team.
- Develop functional and appealing Web and mobile applications based on usability concepts and industry best practices.
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface issues.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design issues.
- Review existing Web applications for UI and usability improvements and work with team to implement.
- Perform usability and quality testing of new applications as required.
- Enhance existing software to improve user interaction, efficiency,and quality.
- Hands on web front-end skills –Your work demonstrates knowledge of web MVC/MVVM methodology. You have strong web front-end interaction development skills.
- Must have experience with frameworks, including, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2+, jQuery, Responsive Design, Test Driven Design.Backbone JS,React JS,Node JS is a plus.
- Should have API knowledge (SOAP and RESTful) for parsing both JSON and XML request and response.
- Should be familiar in software development lifecycle andpreferably Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with version control systems like Git, Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab is mandatory.
- Create working UI code that can be used by developers to integrate with the application business layer.
- Must have strong understanding of UI, cross –browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solvingskills.
- Exposure to working with Analytics and Graphs. Chart libraries like Google charts, High Charts, D3, Chart JS, etc
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to integration with business layer.
- Strong grasp of web security principles, cross browser compatibility and web standards
- Knowledge in telecom and e-commerce domain would be a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BE/MCADegree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-6years of experiencein web technologies, user Experience and web development.