January 18, 2020
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
APPTIUM Technologies is looking to hire a Solution Architect to provide architectural and implementation guidance to our solution teams and customers. You will lead architecture and own various aspects of solutioning including usability, performance, security, sizing, configuration and deployments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with customer’s Business, IT and architecture teams during initial phases to define the solution including deployment infrastructure, integrations and external system touchpoints.
- Translate high-level business use cases into solution requirements using functional architecture. Produce architecture and design artifacts.
- Leverage/Enhance and extend underlying platform capabilities to support solution development.
- Provide consulting support to Solution Designer and Developer in the execution phase.
- Build support for sizing requirements within the solution.
- Define load models for performance and scalability.
- Define & solve usability & security needs of the solution.
- Define/own platform configuration including deployment, database and web servers.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
- Experience with Technical, Security, Integration and Data Architecture.
- Experience in Enterprise level application architecture and design.
- Should be able to clearly document, articulate and justify architecture and design with Customer, Team and Executive Management with facts.
- Should be able to contribute individually. Collaborate and work with different Teams.
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry is a plus
- Certification of TOGAFF is a plus
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture – Good hands on experience in Restful and SOAP web services.
- Experience with scalable micro service architecture.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry and Open stack web hosting platforms.
- Exposure to Neo4J, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka and Elastic.
- Exposure to SSO, SAML, Site Minder, OAM.
- Exposure to Cache servers like Redis.
- Exposure to working with relational databases – Oracle, My SQL, SQLite, Postgres.
- Exposure to build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools like Hudson, Jenkins, would be a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years experience with strong skills in design, development and enterprise architecture preferably in the Telecom industry.