October 08, 2021
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Apptium is looking for an SEO Analyst who will deliver best practice Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to web based local businesses. This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports other related teams to deliver solutions that cater to our local as well as international clients. The SEO analyst will be responsible for implementing and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions in support of the company’s offerings.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct website audit report, keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Troubleshoot underperforming SEO profiles and provide a cost effective solution
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
- Build rapport with clients’ representatives through routine and scheduled interactions
JOB REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS:
- Foundational understanding of internet and mainstream information technology concepts, search engine optimization best practices
- Working knowledge of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
- Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, and other SEO related technologies
- Basic experience with web platforms such as WordPress, Squarespace, Magento etc.
- Basic understanding of technical architecture and web design
- Experience with various tools including Google Analytics, Google My Business, and Search Console and other SEO tools
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification is a plus
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, basic knowledge of pivot tables and VLookups
- Proven ability to improve organic search performance within major search engines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong organization and project management skills to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-direction and ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- 3+ years of demonstrated SEO work experience