Sales Account Executive
August 18, 2018
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Location: Herndon, VA USA
Apptium is looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to join our Sales team! You will act as a liaison between the Sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction. Ultimately, contributing to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the sales team to win new work with new and existing customers.
- Manage and support key customer accounts.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and organize regular meetings to discuss their
- Conduct cold calls and network at conferences with an aim to do business.
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Product organizations pre-sales to ensure
customer satisfaction post-sales.
- Stay up-to-date with new features, product launches.
- Establish best practices and suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Travel as needed and dependent on location.
- High energy individual with a results-oriented, customer-centric, can-do attitude.
- Proven work experience in technology related sales.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make compelling presentation to an audience of diverse business
- Ability to work with other team members through complex sales cycles.
- Strong analytical, organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Telecommunications industry knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key. Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running. Excellent communication, presentation and
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
Minimum of 5 years with proven ability in sales account management.