November 07, 2019
Type: Contractor or Full Time
Location: Reston, VA
APPTIUM Technologies is seeking a Recruiter to join our Operations team. Recruiter responsibilities include creating and publishing job ads, interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle recruitment and great communication skills. Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain people who contribute to our company’s growth.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively source candidates through various channels such as social media, web searches), resume databases, job portals, etc.
- Post open positions, review and forward candidates for interview by hiring team
- Coordination and facilitation of all aspects of candidate interviews including phone interviews, on-site interviews, and outlook invites
- Assist with building and promoting the company’s brand as an employer of choice through social media posts, networking, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Partner with hiring managers to address staffing needs which includes regular follow-up to ensure the effectiveness of recruiting strategies
- Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline to meet overall staffing needs
- Provide recruitment research, competitive intelligence and analysis
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of 3-7 years of high-volume corporate recruitment experience
- Proven experience building strong partnerships with Hiring Managers and creating/maintaining candidate pipelines
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Experience with general Internet Applications and Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel, required
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years of experience