January 23, 2019
APPTIUM Technologies is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance professional with a strong understanding of end users and detail to inspect and report quality assurance issues. The primary function of the role is to design, develop and implement automated tools and test infrastructure for validating features and interfaces.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts. • Define and design tests, test parameters, schedules and strategies. • Interpret test results and analyze test trends. • Defect documentation, triage and tracking. • Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive automated regression test suite. • Manage test platforms and environments. • Design and develop QA load / automation tools and test frameworks. • Collaborate with developers and leads to improve testability, test coverage and automation. • Use Scrum methodology and participate in all phases of the iterative process. • Support Client and Vendor integration testing as needed. • Support UAT tests, client demos and sign-off.
- 4-6 years of experience in software QA and automation.
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills that include the ability to respond to changing needs and shifting priorities while minimizing project impact.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with automation test frameworks, such as Datadriven, Keyword-driven Automation framework.
- Strong XML and JSON generation and manipulation skills, and web services.
- Must be familiar with standard testing and defect management tools.
- Excellent attention to detail, critical analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with JavaAPI/soapUI is a must.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with web service testing (SoapUI, Client Service Test, SOAtest, and Postman).
- 2+ years hands on experience with an automation tool (e.g. QTP, Selenium) strongly desired.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be selfmotivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/B.E., BCA, B.Sc.- Any Specialization MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, M.Sc – Computers
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience supporting largescale IT applications