July 15, 2021
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
APPTIUM Technologies is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance professional with a strong understanding of end-users and detail to inspect and report quality assurance issues. The primary function of the role is to design, develop and implement automated tools and test infrastructure for validating features and interfaces.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, and scripts.
- Define and design tests, test parameters, schedules, and strategies.
- Interpret test results and analyze test trends.
- Defect documentation, triage, and tracking.
- Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive automated regression test suite.
- Manage test platforms and environments.
- Design and develop QA load/automation tools and test frameworks.
- Collaborate with developers and leads to improve testability, test coverage, and automation.
- Use Scrum methodology and participate in all phases of the iterative process.
- Support Client and Vendor integration testing as needed.
- Support UAT tests, client demos, and sign-off.
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Good experience in test case preparation and test evidence documentation
- Hand-on experience in test automation tools like Selenium, QTP, TestNG, Cucumber
- Good exposure on Rest and SOAP API
- Experience in web service and API testing using tools like Sandbox, Postman, SoapUI, etc.
- Strong understanding on JSON, XML, YAML.
- Experience in working on Task and bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, QC, ALM, etc
- Good experience in testing SPA, responsive web application, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience in scriptless/codeless test automation platforms would be a plus.
- Knowledge in the telecom and e-commerce domain would be a plus.
- Team-leading experience would be a plus.
- Experience in load testing tools like JMeter, Load Ninja, etc would be a plus
- Exposure to security testing and OSWAP standards would be a plus.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively is key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/B.E., BCA, B.Sc.- Any Specialization
- MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, M.Sc – Computers
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience supporting large-scale IT applications