October 14, 2019
Location: Toronto, Canada
APPTIUM Technologies is seeking a Project Manager who will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and fulfill client needs. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the flawless execution of projects – Work with a team that includes Solution Architects, Product owners, Business Partners and Technology partners
- Clearly develop project plans, scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation andensure that all tasks are delivered on-time
- Assist in preparing relevant business cases with managers of other cross functional/strategic projects bring transparency on the dependencies
- Develop detailed reporting to track progress and communicate status to Sr. leadership
- Manage changes in project scope/schedule, identify the gaps in the process
- Work with relevant teams to minimize project risks by reporting and escalating risk to leadership as needed
- Conduct project audits to check the quality of deliverables and adherence to the guidelines (including the post-project checks)
- Cultivate, nurture and maintain unified relationships and transparent communication with key stakeholders
- Relevant educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Agile & Scrum experience (strong knowledge of Product Owner and Srum Master role)
- Proven working experience as a project Manager – in the Telecom/Cable domain is a plus
- Good understanding or hands-on experience in software delivery
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP certification is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience