Java Backend Developer
October 15, 2019
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, India
APPTIUM Technologies is looking to hire a Java Developer with a product background to become an integral part of our team! You will be working with a team of product engineers and architects to create platform modules from ideation through design and implementation.
- Design, develop, and debug web-based software solutions, with a focus on Java, API’s/ back-end services and relational database technologie
- Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new program requirement
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scop
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and managem
- Experience working as a hands on develop
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting s
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry a plu
- Experience in product component development in at-least any one of the area like API, User Management, Mobile backend, predictive services e
- Experience in distributed and micro service component developm
- Experience in developing memory efficient and self-healing algorithm / Frameworks.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirab
- Demonstrated success in high volume, low latency business critical system
- Any paper submission or Patent in the above areas.
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architectu
- Good hands-on experience on Spring Framework, Spring boot micro-services
- Good understanding on persistence framework like Hibernate, Spring JPA, iBatis, etc.
- Strong understanding and development experience in Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience working with relational databases (ORACLE, MYSQL).
- Working experience with Caching, Queuing and logging framework like Redis, Kafka, Zookeeper, ELK.
- Experience in working with code quality tools and test framework.
- Working experience with NOSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB) would be a plu
- Knowledge on working with cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP, Azure, Cloud Foundry, etc., would be a plus.
- Experience in non-functional areas of applications like High Availability, Scalability, Security, etc., would be a plus.
- Knowledge in scripting framework like Unix, Perl, Python, Groovy, etc., would be a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD tools and platform like Hudson, Jenkins, etc., would be a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/B.E., BCA, B.Sc.- Any Specialization
- MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, M.Sc – Computers.
- 3 – 6 years of experience with background in product development