January 23, 2019
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
APPTIUM Technologies is looking to hire a Java Architect to become an integral part of our product team. You will lead architecture and design of various platform components to advance performance, scalability and efficiency.
- Participate and provide leadership guidance in the system architecture, design, systems engineering, development, integration testing and validation phases of web-based software solutions.
- Provide implementation expertise and best practices in aspects of the software life-cycle development.
- Lead the development of software requirements related to areas of programming and product expertise.
- Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase efficiency or to adapt to new program and technology requirements.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
- Experience working as a Lead Architect and hands on developer.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry a plus.
- Proven ability to perform well in a deadline-sensitive environment.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- Experience in solving difficult technology problems and performing code performance analysis.
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture – Good hands on experience in Restful and SOAP web services.
- Familiar with Java technologies: JSP, Servlet, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, JDBC, Jersey.
- Experience with scalable micro service architecture.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry and Open stack web hosting platforms.
- Experience in GIT Repository and best practices.
- Exposure to working with relational databases – Oracle, My SQL, SQLite, Postgres.
- Exposure to build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools like Hudson, Jenkins, would be a plus.
- Exposure to Cache servers like Redis and Akka Actor systems would be a plus.
- Exposure to big data technology like Neo4J, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka and Spark.
- Knowledge on machine learning techniques like R algorithm, Naive Bayes and KNearest algorithm would be a plus.
- Understanding of UML and/or BPMN would be a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be selfmotivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/B.E., BCA, B.Sc.- Any Specialization MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, M.Sc – Computers.
- 10+ years experience with strong development skills in Java/J2EE