October 14, 2019
Type: Full Time
Location: Reston, VA
APPTIUM Technologies is looking to hire a iOS Developer to become an integral part of the team! As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for translating ideas and concepts into professional mobile apps for iOS. You will work closely with our Product Owners to implement new features.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experienced and comfortable with both Node.js and AngularJS
- Iterative development practices, as well as specific methodologies such as Scrum
- Automated (unit/integration/end-to-end) testing experience
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Refactoring to minimize technical debt
- Application Protocol Interface (API) development and documentation
- Open-source software development
- Cloud deployment – for demonstration hosting
- Open-source login/authentication services
- Mobile-first approaches, performance budgeting, and progressive enhancement
- Experience with CircleCI, GitHub and Docker or equivalent tools
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field
- Must have at least 3 years of Application Development experience
- May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above
- 2 years related mobile application development experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, preferably in Angular
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular, Swift/Objective-C, XCode, iOS SDK
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years in mobile app developement experience