October 15, 2019
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, India
APPTIUM Technologies is looking to hire a business analyst with a strong background in the Telecom domain.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the requirement gathering and design phases of projects.
- Capture high-level business use cases and convert to solution requirements using functional architecture.
- Produce use cases and other requirement documentation.
- Facilitate business requirements discussions with stake holders.
- Provide consulting support to Solution Designers and Developers in the execution phase.
- Work with project stakeholders to manage change (scope and schedule)
- Define acceptance criteria, lead user acceptance testing and demos to ensure closure of project.
- Participate in training workshops and preparation of training documentation.
- Prepare user manuals for end user consumption.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
- Relevant experience in telecom and/or cable industry.
- Familiarity with TMF SID.
- Practical experience in preparing requirements specifications, object modelling, use case and sequence diagrams
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8-12 years’ experience