December 01, 2021
APPTIUM Technologies is looking to hire a business analyst with a strong background in digital commerce projects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Capture high-level business use cases and convert to solution requirements using functional architecture.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Facilitate business requirements discussions with stake holders.
- Provide consulting support to Solution Designers and Developers in the execution phase.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
- Strong experience in digital commerce project is a must. Experience in telecom domain would be a plus.
- Practical experience in preparing requirements specifications, object modelling, use case and sequence diagrams
- Advanced technical skills and excellent document skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-6 years experience