January 18, 2020
Type: Full Time
Location: Chennai, India
APPTIUM Technologies is looking to hire an experienced, analytical back end developer to join our team!
- Design, develop, and debug web-based software solutions, with a focus on Java, API’s/ back-end services and relational database technologies.
- Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new program requirements.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
- Experience working as a hands on developer.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry a plus.
- Experience in product component development in at-least any one of the area like API, User Management, Mobile backend, predictive services etc.
- Experience in distributed and micro service component development.
- Experience in developing memory efficient and self-healing algorithm / Frameworks.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- Demonstrated success in high volume, low latency business critical systems.
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture. (JS, Java coding knowledge is must)
- Strong understanding of Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge in relational databases (ORACLE, MYSQL).
- Knowledge in end to end component designing and development using heterogeneous technologies like Nginx, Nodejs (Optional)
- Working experience with NOSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB) (Optional).
- Working experience with Apache Kafka, AWS, CloudFoundry, Akka a plus (Optional).