July 22, 2018
- Create, modify, and debug web-based software solutions, with a focus on Java, APIs/back-end services and relational database technologies.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues to provide resolutions and root cause analysis.
- Assist in enforcement of best practices for implementation and roll out of the software solution.
- Liaise with the team of developers, testers, and support personnel for the quality certification process.
- Assist with roll outs of the solution and provide support as necessary.
- Contribute to the corporate knowledge repository by creating reusable technology assets that can be shared across the organization.
- Attend customer/internal calls to report status, risks, and overall adherence to schedule.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field.
Position is based out of 12950 Worldgate Drive, Ste. 710, Herndon, VA 20170 with potential for relocation to various unanticipated worksites within the United States.
Qualified applicants please submit resume to HR Manager (Job 906264), Apptium Technologies LLC, 12950 Worldgate Drive, Suite 710, Herndon, VA 20170 or email@example.com.